08 May 2007

it's been a LONG time......

Hello to everyone out there in blog land. For those of you who regularly check our blog I apologize for the lack of reading material and pictures. Our computer crashed and blogs are blocked at school----so there has been little to no blogging for quite some time. Great news though---we got a new computer!!!!

Not too much has happened in the past 4-5 months, but here is a quick update for those of you who are interested.

Feb. 2007- Jonathan and a bunch of friends played in the Numb Thumb Annual Flag Football Tourney up in Oswego, IL. It was great fun and extremely cold!!! The wind chill was -16!









Mar. 2007- Our good friends Matt & Danika got married!!While in Wapikineta, OH the wives/girlfriends and I visited a quaint little cafe...they had great smoothies!



Apr. 2007- Spring break came around and we head to Cinnci for a Cubs v. Reds game. It was definitely the coldest baseball game I have ever attended!




Well, here we are in May and looking forward to the summer as school comes to a close. I am starting up my masters degree and will be teaching summer school.
P.S. I am sorry about the layout of the pictures....I need to figure out how to successfully layout pictures on blog.

1 comment:

Lee and Becca said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again. Now we can keep up with you easier!
xoxo