27 October 2008

a little bit of an update.... (sorry no pics)

I would love to add pictures, but unfortunately some crackhead broke into our house and stole our TV and digital camera on October 15th. So, I am back to be SLR camera, which means you will have to wait until I get the pictures developed and get them put onto CD. I am at 29 weeks now and am going to the doctor every two weeks :o) Only 9 more weeks to go!!!! I am getting anxious to meet Ava and to see what she looks like and what her personality will be like. She is moving around a lot more :o)

We had our first baby shower this weekend, hosted by my mom and sister. It was great to see family and close friends :o) We got a lot of fun baby stuff that I am going to have to figure out how and when to use....like that nasal aspirator (a.k.a. the "snot sucker"). I am sure Ava will have fun being the guinea pig for the rest of our future children. (I guess she is just going to have to take one for the team :o) )

1 comment:

pkgormong said...

oh so fun! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left?! That is craziness! I am glad you had a great shower! Ava's room is looking super cute! I can't wait to see it in person! October is almost over so that means November and another time seeing the Siegelins! Yea! Love, Kara